Table of Contents
Donna Maria is a accredited entrepreneur mentor, lawyer, podcaster, and creator. Soon after performing as an attorney, she introduced the Indie Enterprise Community, a coaching, mentoring, and coaching enterprise serving American maker entrepreneurs. In her new purpose as the Lifestyle CEO, Donna mentors business owners. She trains business enterprise homeowners to style and develop a strong business enterprise platform and generate pleasure and good results to make profits for a lifetime.
These days, Donna shares her journey from staying an lawyer to turning into an entrepreneurial mentor. She details the Indie Business Community and describes the forms of customers it has. She reveals what it means to be a life-style CEO and the core values you need to have to look at. She offers tips on escaping the cycle of stress that owning a small business can bring about and developing a firm that will produce revenue for lifestyle. Donna also describes advisable business enterprise models for recurring earnings, tips on managing distant teams, and how to have interaction your prospects uniquely.
“You build a life that you want, and you construct a small business on top rated of that.” – Donna Maria
Listen to the podcast beneath:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- How Donna acquired started out on her entrepreneurial journey
- The Indie Business Network and the typical users included
- What it indicates to be a Life style CEO
- The main values of a Life-style CEO
- How to get off the hamster wheel of anxiety that company can become
- What is wanted to create a firm that will deliver earnings for a life span
- Precise small business versions that Donna endorses for recurring income
- Managing a distant staff and how it works for Donna’s business
- How to engage with your shoppers in a exceptional way
Link with Donna Maria:
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your preferred system so you in no way pass up an episode!