If you haven’t listened to yet, there’s a new and brilliant possibility readily available for early-stage startup founders at TechCrunch Disrupt in San Francisco on October 18-20. It is named the Startup Battlefield 200, and it’s packed with benefits and choices.
Here’s the point — it’s a time-sensitive application approach, and you only have right until July 31 to be viewed as. TechCrunch will vet each and every application and then hand-decide a cohort of the top rated 200 startups.
We commenced accepting purposes in April, and the competition is by now fierce. But do not let that prevent you. Listed here are six pretty good explanations why you should really use to the Startup Battlefield 200 (SBF 200).
1. Comprehensive, free access to Disrupt: SBF 200 founders go to Disrupt for absolutely free and obtain VIP obtain to all the shows, breakouts and roundtables at the clearly show.
2. Free of charge exhibition house for all a few times of the display: The SBF 200 will be the only early-stage startups permitted to exhibit at Disrupt. Shell out-to-enjoy is gone, and no a person can obtain their way on to the exhibition flooring.
3. Investor fascination and media exposure: The TechCrunch seal of approval is not straightforward to earn, and it carries weight in the startup planet. You can guess traders searching for foreseeable future unicorns and journos searching for the following big tale will gravitate to the SBF 200.
4. Workshops and pitch schooling: SBF 200 founders will be invited to unique workshops and get special pitch teaching from TechCrunch staff members. Oh, and a number of other shock benefits to be named later.
5. Flash-pitch in entrance of investors and TechCrunch editors: That special teaching will occur in handy when it comes time to make your pitch count. You will receive invaluable responses, and who knows? You may well even catch an investor’s desire.
6. A shot at competing for $100,000 in Startup Battlefield: We saved the ideal for very last. TechCrunch editors will decide on 20 startups from the SBF 200 to be Startup Battlefield Finalists. Founders from individuals 20 corporations will receive non-public pitch coaching, be showcased on TechCrunch and pitch on the major stage in front of the whole Disrupt viewers. The best winner will take house the $100,000 fairness-free of charge prize and all the glory.
Feel you have what it normally takes to be part of the TechCrunch Startup Battlefield 200? To be qualified for thought, your organization need to:
- Be an early-stage startup
- Have a minimally practical solution
- Symbolize any vertical
- Stand for any geography
- Have phase-function innovation in your vertical
- Be bootstrapped or have pre-scale funding (variable by industry)
We’re accepting applications on a rolling basis, so post your application below ASAP. The deadline is July 31, and we started sending out acceptance notices on July 1.
TechCrunch Disrupt 2022 will take location in San Francisco on Oct 18-20 with an on the web working day on Oct 21. You just read six persuasive causes listing all the benefits and choices this chance gives. Acquire your best shot, defeat the July 31 deadline, and use to TechCrunch Startup Battlefield 200.
Is your organization interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TechCrunch Disrupt 2022? Make contact with our sponsorship profits group by filling out this form.